Why enabling online billing is important
Enrolling in online billing enables Share a Refund to perform auditing and recovery services without interrupting workflows.
The directions below detail the process for enrolling in the Online Billing Center for your UPS®, FedEx® and DHL® accounts that are currently receiving paper invoices.
UPS® online billing setup
1. If you have an online account with UPS®, use those credentials to log in here.
Note: Have a recent invoice available to pull information from for future steps.
2. Navigate to the Services tab at the top of the page then Billing
3. Tap Enroll Now
4. Enter the UPS account number.
UPS® online billing tips
Individual UPS® Account is the most usual selection made at this step. Consolidated Plans are intended for users with multiple UPS® accounts. Selecting Consolidated Plan at this step will enable online billing for all UPS® accounts automatically.
5. Click Continue.
You will now be directed to authenticate your account.
6. Enter requested information from a recent invoice into fields.
7. Complete the form then tap Continue.
FedEx online billing setup
1. Go to FedEx.com and click on Support in upper right corner of screen.
2. Scroll down and click on View & Pay Bill.
3. Click FedEx® Billing Online
Note: If you already have a fedex.com User ID and password (used for FedEx Ship Manager®, My FedEx®, etc.), enter it.
4. Click Login and verify your account information.
DHL® online billing setup
1. Log in to the DHL® MyBill system.
2. Click on the Sign-up to MyBill button to begin the process of signing up for MyBill.
3. Select your billing country and click Continue.
Your screen should display Register your account screen here.
4. Complete the required fields.
5. The Contact Details fields refer to the person who should be contacted regarding invoices.
6. Complete the Your last DHL® Bill field to verify your account.
7. Check the boxes and click Save and Continue.